National parks, monuments fee-free days in 2021
The U.S. National Park Service announced in December that there will be 10 entrance fee-free days during 2017.
Utah is blessed with five national parks: Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon and Zion. Utah also has eight national monuments: Cedar Breaks, Dinosaur, Hovenweep, Natural Bridges, Rainbow Bridge, Timpanogos Cave, Grand Staircase-Escalante and the newly designated Bears Ears National Monument.
Update: Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2021:
- January 18: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 17: First day of National Park Week
- August 4: One year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 25: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day