Prep Time 1 minute
Active Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 31 minutes
Estimated Cost $5.00
- Distilled white vinegar
- Baking soda
- A small bowl
- A disposable paint brush
- Plastic wrap
- Put some baking soda in your bowl and slowly add small amounts of vinegar until you have a paste-like substance.
- Grab the paint brush and use it to apply the paste to the mold.
- Use the plastic wrap to cover the paste on the mold as best you can. This can be tricky. Feel free to tape it.
- Leave it to sit for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the plastic covering and clean off the paste which most likely will have dried out.
- Repeat this process until you are no longer seeing a reduction in the amount of mold on the shower caulking.